What is the best way to take Diindolylmethane (DIM)?

Julie T. Chen, MD

The best way to take Diindolylmethane, or DIM, is as a supplement, and you want to choose a bottle that has DIM complex in the active ingredients on the label. Watch integrative medicine expert Julie Chen, MD, discuss DIM and the proper dosages.

Continue Learning about Antioxidants

The Perfect 70-Calorie Snack
The Perfect 70-Calorie Snack
Next time a late-afternoon snack fit attacks you, grab this perfect little 70-calorie snack: a hard-boiled egg. Not only are eggs a great source of hu...
What are phytochemicals and what is their significance in my diet?
Kelly TraverKelly Traver
Fruits and vegetables contain an additional class of nutrients called phytochemicals. Phytochemicals...
What is C3G?
Eva M. Selhub, MDEva M. Selhub, MD
C3G is a powerful antioxidant that can help in many ways. In this video, internal and integrativ...
Are Polyphenols Good for My Health?
Are Polyphenols Good for My Health?