Acai berries have been promoted as a "superfood" with health benefits for conditions such as osteoarthritis, high cholesterol, weight loss, detoxification -- among others. Currently, there is limited scientific research available to back up these claims.
- Q Who should not take acai berry supplements?
- Q What is acai supplement?
- Q What are the side effects of acai berry products for weight loss?
- Q What is the best way to take the acai berry?
- Q How does the acai berry provide nutritional benefits?
- Q What are health benefits of acai supplements if I have multiple sclerosis?