Acai berries have been promoted as a "superfood" with health benefits for conditions such as osteoarthritis, high cholesterol, weight loss, detoxification -- among others. Currently, there is limited scientific research available to back up these claims.
- Q Are acai supplements safe for pregnant or nursing women?
- Q Are there any other names for the acai berry?
- Q Should I tell my doctor I am taking an acai berry supplement?
- Q What do they use to make acai berry supplements?
- Q What are the health benefits of acai berry products for women?
- Q What dosage of acai is typically used for adults?