Acai berries have been promoted as a "superfood" with health benefits for conditions such as osteoarthritis, high cholesterol, weight loss, detoxification -- among others. Currently, there is limited scientific research available to back up these claims.
- Q Should I tell my doctor I am taking an acai berry supplement?
- Q Does the acai berry interact with other medications?
- Q What dosage of acai is typically used for adults?
- Q What are the health benefits of acai berry products for women?
- Q Is the acai berry safe to take while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Q What herbs and supplements can interact with acai?