If you have any symptoms of Adipex-P overdose, call 911 right away. Symptoms of overdose with Adipex-P include: restlessness, shakiness, rapid respiration and confusion. A person can become assaultive, have hallucinations and suffer from panic attacks. Fatigue and depression usually follow. Heart-related effects include disorganized beating of the heart. Blood pressure can go either too high or too low.Other symptoms include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and abdominal cramps. Fatal poisoning usually ends with convulsions and coma. If a person shows any of these symptoms, call 911 immediately.
- Q How does Adipex-P work?
- Q How should I store Adipex-P?
- Q What should I do if I miss a dose of Adipex-P?
- Q Does Adipex-P interact with other medications?
- Q What should I ask my pharmacist about the impact of Adipex-P on diabetes?
- Q Can I safely drive while using Adipex-P?