It is best to avoid beer, wine or other alcoholic drinks while you are taking Adipex-P, the brand name for the stimulant phentermine. Alcohol can aggravate some of the drug's side effects. Adipex-P can also make you drowsy, and impair thinking and reflexes, so you should be careful about driving until you determine how Adipex-P affects you.
- Q How should I take Adipex-P?
- Q What should I ask my pharmacist about the impact of Adipex-P on diabetes?
- Q Who should not take Adipex-P?
- Q What should I do if I overdose on Adipex-P?
- Q How should I store Adipex-P?
- Q Can I safely drive while using Adipex-P?