You should not stop taking Zytiga (abiraterone), a treatment for metastatic prostate cancer, until your doctor tells you to discontinue it. If you don't feel well or think you may be having severe side effects, call your doctor immediately to discuss your symptoms.
- Q Can Zytiga interact with other medications or foods?
- Q What are the possible side effects of Zytiga?
- Q What is Zytiga?
- Q How can I minimize the side effects of Zytiga?
- Q Is there a generic version of Zytiga?
- Q Can abiraterone reduce the risk of dying from prostate cancer?