You should not stop taking Zytiga (abiraterone), a treatment for metastatic prostate cancer, until your doctor tells you to discontinue it. If you don't feel well or think you may be having severe side effects, call your doctor immediately to discuss your symptoms.
- Q What should I avoid while taking Zytiga?
- Q Can Zytiga interact with other medications or foods?
- Q Can abiraterone reduce the risk of dying from prostate cancer?
- Q Is there a generic version of Zytiga?
- Q What lab tests will I need while I am taking Zytiga?
- Q What is Zytiga?