If you miss a dose of Gleevec, take the dose as soon as possible with a meal and large glass of water. If it is almost time for the next dose, the missed dose should not be taken. A double dose should not be taken to make up for any missed dose.
- Q How does Gleevec treat Ph+ acute lymphoblastic leukemia?
- Q How long after taking Gleevec will my condition improve?
- Q How does Gleevec treat HES/CEL?
- Q How does Gleevec treat myelodysplastic/myeloproliferative diseases?
- Q Are there any risks in taking Gleevec?
- Q What is Gleevec?