Is there a generic version of Eloxatin (oxaliplatin)?

Yes, there is currently is a generic version of Eloxatin available. The generic name is oxaliplatin and it is available through various manufacturers.

Continue Learning about Antineoplastic Agent

Are special precautions needed if I take hydroxycarbamide?
Hydroxycarbamide (Droxia, Hydrea) is one of those uncommon drugs that is hazardous to touch. Safety ...
Is it safe to take Keytruda if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
No. Keytruda (pembrolizumab) fights melanoma cancer cells by making it easier for the immune system ...
When should I call my doctor if I am taking Keytruda?
Keytruda can cause immune-mediated side effects, meaning that the immune system attacks and damages ...
How is methotrexate prescribed to treat inflammatory bowel disease?
For Crohn's disease, methotrexate is most often given to people whose disease is in remission after ...