Many manufacturers make generic versions of Camptosar, sold under the name of the active ingredient, irinotecan. The drug is given intravenously (by IV) by a doctor or nurse, and it is used to treat colon or rectal cancer.
- Q What should I know about Camptosar before taking it?
- Q How does Camptosar interact with other medications or food?
- Q What is Camptosar?
- Q How soon after taking Camptosar will my symptoms improve?
- Q How does Camptosar treat rectal cancer?
- Q How should I take Camptosar?