Many manufacturers make generic versions of Camptosar, sold under the name of the active ingredient, irinotecan. The drug is given intravenously (by IV) by a doctor or nurse, and it is used to treat colon or rectal cancer.
- Q When can the dose of Camptosar I receive be adjusted?
- Q Can medication be taken to reduce the side effects of Camptosar?
- Q Who should not take Camptosar?
- Q What are the side effects of Camptosar?
- Q How does Camptosar treat colon cancer?
- Q Who should take Camptosar?