Can I use Marqibo if I am breastfeeding?

You should not use the leukemia drug Marqibo (vincristine liposomal) if you are breastfeeding. Marqibo can pass into breast milk and harm a nursing baby. If you want to start treatment with Marqibo, you should wean your baby.

Continue Learning about Antineoplastic Agent

What should I know about Keytruda before taking it?
Keytruda (pembrolizumab) is a drug used to treat melanoma that can't be removed surgically and isn't...
Does methotrexate interact with other medications or foods?
If you are taking denosumab, methotrexate can lead to serious side effects and should be avoided. I...
What is methotrexate?
Methotrexate (Trexall) is taken as a weekly pill or injection. It is one of the most common DMARDs (...
Is it safe to take Keytruda if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
No. Keytruda (pembrolizumab) fights melanoma cancer cells by making it easier for the immune system ...