How soon after taking Sutent will my symptoms improve?

When you take Sutent to treat cancer, you might not know when your symptoms improve. However, because Sutent is taken on a monthly cycle, doctors may do blood tests and blood pressure tests at the beginning of each course of treatment to see whether Sutent is working for you.

Continue Learning about Antineoplastic Agent

Is it safe to take Keytruda if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
No. Keytruda (pembrolizumab) fights melanoma cancer cells by making it easier for the immune system ...
What should I know about methotrexate before taking it?
Your doctor will need to do blood tests and check your liver and kidney function before you start tr...
Does methotrexate have any side effects?
Side effects may include fever, headaches, drowsiness, dizziness, fatigue, blurred vision, cough, sh...
How does Tysabri help treat multiple sclerosis (MS)?
Multiple Sclerosis FoundationMultiple Sclerosis Foundation
Tysabri (natalizumab) is the first laboratory-produced antibody approved for the treatment of multip...