What is ergoloid mesylates?

Ergoloid mesylates is a prescription drug that is actually a mixture of several different drugs, which is used to treat the symptoms of decreasing mental capacity associated with aging or dementia. Ergoloid mesylates is available under several brand names. Other names for this medication are dihydroergotoxine and dihydrogrenated ergot alkaloids. Ergoloid mesylates comes in the forms of a tablet that is taken orally, a liquid, and a tablet that is dissolved under the tongue.

Continue Learning about Antimigraine

What other drugs interact with triptans?
If you are taking a 5-HT3 receptor antagonist, triptans can lead to side effects and should be avoid...
What should I know before taking triptans?
According to the manufacturers, the safety of using triptans more than 3 or 4 times a month is not k...
When should I take zolmitriptan to treat migraines?
Dr. Anthony L. Komaroff, MDDr. Anthony L. Komaroff, MD
Zolmitriptan (Zomig) is a member of the "triptan" family, a group of medications commonly used to tr...
What are possible side effects of triptans?
Side effects may include fatigue, weakness, dizziness, tingling sensations, flushing, chest and thro...