What should I know about ergoloid mesylates before taking it?

You should know that it will take some time before ergoloid mesylates starts to treat your condition. Keep taking the medication even if you are not noticing any improvement in your condition. Ergoloid mesylates should not be taken by someone who is allergic to it or has a mental illness. During treatment, make sure that your doctor is aware of all other medications that you are taking or intend to take, which includes all prescription, herbal, and over-the-counter medications.

Continue Learning about Antimigraine

What should I know before taking triptans?
According to the manufacturers, the safety of using triptans more than 3 or 4 times a month is not k...
What other drugs interact with triptans?
If you are taking a 5-HT3 receptor antagonist, triptans can lead to side effects and should be avoid...
What are possible side effects of triptans?
Side effects may include fatigue, weakness, dizziness, tingling sensations, flushing, chest and thro...
When should I take zolmitriptan to treat migraines?
Dr. Anthony L. Komaroff, MDDr. Anthony L. Komaroff, MD
Zolmitriptan (Zomig) is a member of the "triptan" family, a group of medications commonly used to tr...