How should I store frovatriptan?

Store frovatriptan in a tightly closed container at room temperature in a dry, dark place. Do not keep it in the bathroom. Keep it out of reach of pets and children. Do not use it past its expiration date or for any ailment for which it has not been prescribed. Talk to your pharmacist about how to dispose of any leftover medication.

Continue Learning about Antimigraine

When should I take zolmitriptan to treat migraines?
Dr. Anthony L. Komaroff, MDDr. Anthony L. Komaroff, MD
Zolmitriptan (Zomig) is a member of the "triptan" family, a group of medications commonly used to tr...
What are possible side effects of triptans?
Side effects may include fatigue, weakness, dizziness, tingling sensations, flushing, chest and thro...
What other drugs interact with triptans?
If you are taking a 5-HT3 receptor antagonist, triptans can lead to side effects and should be avoid...
What should I know before taking triptans?
According to the manufacturers, the safety of using triptans more than 3 or 4 times a month is not k...