What should I do if I miss a dose of Micardis?

If you miss a dose of the blood pressure drug Micardis (telmisartan), take it as soon as you remember it. However, if it's almost time for you take your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue on your regular schedule. Never take a double dose to make up for a missed dose.

Continue Learning about Antihypertensive

How can clonidine help me quit smoking?
Clonidine (Catapres) is a medication made to treat high blood pressure. It has also been used for qu...
What are the side effects of calcium channel blockers?
Brigham and Women's HospitalBrigham and Women's Hospital
Calcium channel blockers block the influx of ions into cells, so calcium (that's the ion that gets b...
What should I know about aliskiren before taking it?
If you are breastfeeding, do not use aliskiren. It is not known if this drug can be passed into brea...
Do thiazide diuretics have any side effects?
Brad AdkinsBrad Adkins
Thiazides are a class of medications which work in the kidneys to increase the amout of salt and wat...