What should I do if I miss a dose of Edarbi?

If you miss a dose of Edarbi (azilsartan), ask your doctor what to do. You may be able to take the missed dose when you remember it. But if it is close to the time you would normally take your next dose, you may need to skip it and resume taking the usual dose at the next scheduled time. Do not take a double dose.

Continue Learning about Antihypertensive

how are calcium channel blocker used to treat coronary artery disease ?
Calcium channel blockers reduce the constriction of arteries and increase blood flow to the heart mu...
how effective is candesartan for treating migraines ?
Guidelines published by the American Headache Society state that candesartan is probably effective f...
does aliskiren interact with other medications ?
If you are taking the following drugs, aliskiren can lead to side effects and should be avoided: ...
what drugs may interact with angiotensin receptor blockers ?
If you are taking angiotensin receptor blockers, the following drugs may interact with them and shou...