What should I do if I miss a dose of Edarbi?

If you miss a dose of Edarbi (azilsartan), ask your doctor what to do. You may be able to take the missed dose when you remember it. But if it is close to the time you would normally take your next dose, you may need to skip it and resume taking the usual dose at the next scheduled time. Do not take a double dose.

Continue Learning about Antihypertensive

Can I take Diovan if I'm allergic to sulfa drugs?
If you are allergic to sulfa drugs, talk to your doctor before taking Diovan (valsartan), a drug pre...
What drugs may interact with beta blockers?
The following drugs can lead to serious side effects with beta blockers and should not be taken whil...
Does aliskiren interact with other medications?
If you are taking the following drugs, aliskiren can lead to side effects and should be avoided: ...
What are the side effects of calcium channel blockers?
Brigham and Women's HospitalBrigham and Women's Hospital
Calcium channel blockers block the influx of ions into cells, so calcium (that's the ion that gets b...