What should I do if I miss a dose of Diovan?

If you miss a dose of Diovan (valsartan), take it as soon as you remember, unless it is almost time for your next dose. In that case, skip the missed dose and get back on schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for one you missed.

Continue Learning about Antihypertensive

Does candesartan interact with any other medications?
People with diabetes who are taking aliskiren should not take candesartan. Other people taking alisk...
What should I know before taking candesartan?
It is not known whether candesartan is safe or effective for children and adolescents under age 18. ...
What are angiotensin receptor blockers for diabetes management?
Angiotensin receptor blockers (ARBs) block the effects of the hormone angiotensin. They help to lowe...
What are the side effects of candesartan?
Side effects may include low blood pressure, dizziness, upper respiratory infection, inflammation of...