What should I know about Exforge before taking it?

Before taking Exforge, you need to understand that all prescription medications carry risks, and all prescription medications cannot be taken by some people. If you have certain conditions - like problems with the kidneys, liver or heart - Exforge could be harmful to you, and you need to talk to a doctor to make sure you should be taking the medication. This is also true of those who are vomiting or experiencing diarrhea. Exforge can also cause severe problems as well as death for an unborn baby, so if you are pregnant or think you could become pregnant, you should not take Exforge; you should also know that it is important to be on birth control when taking Exforge. Also, talk to your doctor if you are breastfeeding. Finally, taking some drugs, like beta-blockers, can cause harm when mixed with Exforge, but you might not be able to cut them out completely without damaging your health. Talk to your doctor before you take Exforge if any of these situations apply to you.

Continue Learning about Antihypertensive

What are beta-blockers?
Beta blockers reduce the heart's workload and are used for high blood pressure, chest pain and to pr...
What should I know about aliskiren before taking it?
If you are breastfeeding, do not use aliskiren. It is not known if this drug can be passed into brea...
What should I know before taking a calcium channel blocker?
If you have advanced aortic stenosis, you should not take nicardipine. If you have aortic stenosis o...
Can I take Micardis if I have diabetes?
If you have diabetes, you likely can take Micardis (telmisartan) to treat your high blood pressure, ...