What should I do if I miss a dose of Teveten HCT?

If you miss a dose of the blood pressure drug Teveten HCT (eprosartan and hydrochlorothiazide), take it as soon as you remember, unless it's almost time for your next dose. In that case, skip the dose you missed and take the next one at the regular time. Do not take a double dose of Teveten HCT to make up for one you missed.

Continue Learning about Antihypertensive

Do centrally acting alpha agonists have any side effects?
Side effects may include weakness, dizziness, drowsiness, dry mouth, headaches, loss of sex drive, a...
How effective are angiotensin receptor blockers for diabetes management?
People with diabetes should have a blood pressure goal of 140/90 or less. ARBs (angiotensin receptor...
What are the side effects of candesartan?
Side effects may include low blood pressure, dizziness, upper respiratory infection, inflammation of...
What should I know about aliskiren before taking it?
If you are breastfeeding, do not use aliskiren. It is not known if this drug can be passed into brea...