What should I do if I miss a dose of irbesartan and hydrochlorothiazide?

If you forget to take a dose of irbesartan and hydrochlorothiazide, a combination pill to treat high blood pressure, take the missed dose as soon as you can. However, if the time for your next dose is near, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose of irbesartan and hydrochlorothiazide to try to make up for a missed one.

Continue Learning about Antihypertensive

What are beta-blockers?
SCAISCAI
Beta blockers are a form of medication used to treat high blood pressure, angina (chest pain) and ot...
What are side effects of aliskiren?
Side effects of aliskiren may include swelling of the face, lips, tongue, throat, hands, and feet. O...
How effective is candesartan for treating migraines?
Guidelines published by the American Headache Society state that candesartan is probably effective f...
What is candesartan?
Candesartan (Atacand) is one of several blood pressure medications being used for migraine preventio...