What should I do if I miss a dose of Benicar HCT?

If you miss a dose of the blood pressure medication Benicar HCT (olmesartan and hydrochlorothiazide), take it as soon as you remember, unless it's almost time for your next dose. In that case, skip the one you missed and get back on your regular schedule. Don't double up on Benicar HCT to make up for a skipped dose.

Continue Learning about Antihypertensive

What should I know about aliskiren before taking it?
If you are breastfeeding, do not use aliskiren. It is not known if this drug can be passed into brea...
What are antihypertensive medications?
SCAISCAI
Antihypertensives are medications that lower blood pressure, reducing strain on, and damage to, the ...
What are possible side effects of beta blockers?
Dr. Egilius L. Spierings, MDDr. Egilius L. Spierings, MD
Side effects of beta blockers can include fatigue, dizziness, cold hands and feet, exercise intolera...
What drugs may interact with calcium channel blockers?
If you... Are taking a beta blocker or a QTc interval prolonging drug - Calcium channel blockers ...