What should I do if I miss a dose of Benicar HCT?

If you miss a dose of the blood pressure medication Benicar HCT (olmesartan and hydrochlorothiazide), take it as soon as you remember, unless it's almost time for your next dose. In that case, skip the one you missed and get back on your regular schedule. Don't double up on Benicar HCT to make up for a skipped dose.

Continue Learning about Antihypertensive

How effective is candesartan for treating migraines?
Guidelines published by the American Headache Society state that candesartan is probably effective f...
What are the side effects of calcium channel blockers?
Brigham and Women's HospitalBrigham and Women's Hospital
Calcium channel blockers block the influx of ions into cells, so calcium (that's the ion that gets b...
What drugs may interact with beta blockers?
The following drugs can lead to serious side effects with beta blockers and should not be taken whil...
What are side effects of aliskiren?
Side effects of aliskiren may include swelling of the face, lips, tongue, throat, hands, and feet. O...