What happens if I miss a dose of Avapro?

If you miss your regular dose of Avapro (irbesartan), take it as soon as possible. However, if it is nearly time for your next dose, then skip the dose that your originally missed. Simply get back to your regular dosing schedule. Never take a double dose to make up for a missed dose.

Continue Learning about Antihypertensive

Does aliskiren interact with other medications?
If you are taking the following drugs, aliskiren can lead to side effects and should be avoided: ...
What are the side effects of calcium channel blockers?
Brigham and Women's HospitalBrigham and Women's Hospital
Calcium channel blockers block the influx of ions into cells, so calcium (that's the ion that gets b...
What are centrally acting alpha agonists?
Centrally acting alpha agonists are sometimes used to treat high blood pressure. They are not consid...
What should I know before taking a calcium channel blocker?
If you have advanced aortic stenosis, you should not take nicardipine. If you have aortic stenosis o...