What happens if I miss a dose of nifedipine?

If you miss a dose of nifedipine, take it as soon as you remember it. If you are close to the time of your next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose of nifedipine to make up for a missed dose.

Continue Learning about Antihypertensive

How can clonidine help me quit smoking?
Clonidine (Catapres) is a medication made to treat high blood pressure. It has also been used for qu...
How do clonidine tablets interact with other medications or food?
Clonidine may interact with the following medications, and should be avoided: azelastine nasal sp...
What are side effects of aliskiren?
Side effects of aliskiren may include swelling of the face, lips, tongue, throat, hands, and feet. O...
Can sexual health issues signal other medical conditions?
Bonnie Lynn Wright, PhDBonnie Lynn Wright, PhD
All aspects of health are interrelated. Your sexual health will probably be impacted in some way by ...