What should I do if I miss a dose of labetalol?

If you miss a dose, it is okay to take it a little off-schedule. However, if you do not remember the missed dose until it is nearly time for your next scheduled dose, take the next dose at the correct time and do not double the dosage.

Continue Learning about Antihypertensive

What are side effects of aliskiren?
Side effects of aliskiren may include swelling of the face, lips, tongue, throat, hands, and feet. O...
What should I know before taking a calcium channel blocker?
If you have advanced aortic stenosis, you should not take nicardipine. If you have aortic stenosis o...
What are possible side effects of beta blockers?
Dr. Egilius L. Spierings, MDDr. Egilius L. Spierings, MD
Side effects of beta blockers can include fatigue, dizziness, cold hands and feet, exercise intolera...
Which patients are prescribed antihypertensive medicines?
Janice M. Boughton, MDJanice M. Boughton, MD
Most physicians will consider starting antihypertensive medication (blood pressure medicines) to pat...