What happens if I miss a dose of Diovan HCT?

If you miss a dose of Diovan HCT, take it as soon as you can. However, if it is close in time to the next dose, do not take the dose that you missed. Just take your next scheduled dose. 

Continue Learning about Antihypertensive

Does aliskiren interact with other medications?
If you are taking the following drugs, aliskiren can lead to side effects and should be avoided: ...
What are the side effects of calcium channel blockers?
Brigham and Women's HospitalBrigham and Women's Hospital
Calcium channel blockers block the influx of ions into cells, so calcium (that's the ion that gets b...
Who should take a calcium channel blocker for high blood pressure?
Calcium channel blockers and diuretics are often considered good treatment choices for older people ...
What should I know before taking a calcium channel blocker?
If you have advanced aortic stenosis, you should not take nicardipine. If you have aortic stenosis o...