What should I do if I miss a dose of Avalide?

If you miss a dose of Avalide, take it as soon as you remember. But, do not take two doses at once to make up for the missed dose. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed one and go back to your regular dosing schedule.

Continue Learning about Antihypertensive

How effective is aliskiren?
Aliskiren controls blood pressure as well as many ACE inhibitors, angiotensin receptor blockers, and...
How effective is candesartan for treating migraines?
Guidelines published by the American Headache Society state that candesartan is probably effective f...
What are angiotensin receptor blockers for diabetes management?
Angiotensin receptor blockers (ARBs) block the effects of the hormone angiotensin. They help to lowe...
What are possible side effects of an angiotensin receptor blocker?
Dr. Audrey K. Chun, MDDr. Audrey K. Chun, MD
Angiotensin receptor blockers (ARBs) are generally well tolerated, with the most common side effects...