In what forms is Teveten available?

Teveten (eprosartan), a prescription medication used to treat high blood pressure and heart failure, is available in tablet form. The drug comes in 400 and 600 milligram (mg) doses.

It is also available as Teveten HCT, a combination drug that contains eprosartan and hydrochlorothiazide, which is a diuretic. Hydrochlorothiazide also works to lower blood pressure, but in a different way than eprosartan.

Continue Learning about Antihypertensive

Can sexual health issues signal other medical conditions?
Bonnie Lynn Wright, PhDBonnie Lynn Wright, PhD
All aspects of health are interrelated. Your sexual health will probably be impacted in some way by ...
How do clonidine tablets interact with other medications or food?
Clonidine may interact with the following medications, and should be avoided: azelastine nasal sp...
Can I take Micardis if I have diabetes?
If you have diabetes, you likely can take Micardis (telmisartan) to treat your high blood pressure, ...
What are the side effects of calcium channel blockers?
Brigham and Women's HospitalBrigham and Women's Hospital
Calcium channel blockers block the influx of ions into cells, so calcium (that's the ion that gets b...