What should I do if I miss a dose of Benicar?

If you miss a dose of the blood pressure medication Benicar (olmesartan), take it as soon as you remember, unless it's almost time for your next dose. In that case, skip the missed dose and resume your normal schedule. Don't double up on Benicar to make up for a dose you missed.

Continue Learning about Antihypertensive

Do thiazide diuretics have any side effects?
Brad AdkinsBrad Adkins
Thiazides are a class of medications which work in the kidneys to increase the amout of salt and wat...
What should I know before taking candesartan?
It is not known whether candesartan is safe or effective for children and adolescents under age 18. ...
Who should take a calcium channel blocker for high blood pressure?
Calcium channel blockers and diuretics are often considered good treatment choices for older people ...
How are calcium channel blocker used to treat coronary artery disease?
Calcium channel blockers reduce the constriction of arteries and increase blood flow to the heart mu...