What should I do if I miss a dose of Benicar?

If you miss a dose of the blood pressure medication Benicar (olmesartan), take it as soon as you remember, unless it's almost time for your next dose. In that case, skip the missed dose and resume your normal schedule. Don't double up on Benicar to make up for a dose you missed.

Continue Learning about Antihypertensive

What are the side effects of calcium channel blockers?
Brigham and Women's HospitalBrigham and Women's Hospital
Calcium channel blockers block the influx of ions into cells, so calcium (that's the ion that gets b...
How do clonidine tablets interact with other medications or food?
Clonidine may interact with the following medications, and should be avoided: azelastine nasal sp...
What are centrally acting alpha agonists?
Centrally acting alpha agonists are sometimes used to treat high blood pressure. They are not consid...
What should I know before I take clonidine?
If you have Buerger disease, a depressive disorder, a stroke or transient ischemic attack (TIA), or ...