Can I take Edarbi if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?

You should not take Edarbi if you are pregnant or planning a pregnancy soon, or if you are breastfeeding.

If you are taking Edarbi and find out that you’re pregnant, stop taking the drug immediately and call your doctor. Taking the drug during pregnancy, especially the last six months, can lead to serious injury or death of the developing baby.

You should not take Edarbi if you are breastfeeding, since it isn't known yet whether the drug can pass into breast milk and affect your baby.

Your doctor may prescribe another medicine that is safe for your baby, or work with you on a plan to keep your blood pressure under control while you are pregnant or nursing.

Continue Learning about Antihypertensive

How effective is candesartan for treating migraines?
Guidelines published by the American Headache Society state that candesartan is probably effective f...
What are the side effects of clonidine tablets?
Side effects may include dry mouth, drowsiness, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, heart palpitations or c...
How can clonidine help me quit smoking?
Clonidine (Catapres) is a medication made to treat high blood pressure. It has also been used for qu...
What drugs may interact with calcium channel blockers?
If you... Are taking a beta blocker or a QTc interval prolonging drug - Calcium channel blockers ...