Can I receive Cardene IV if I'm pregnant?

In laboratory animal studies, Cardene IV has shown to cause potential to harm a developing fetus. However, the drug has not been studied enough in humans to be sure of its safety or risks. If you're pregnant, consult with your doctor before using Cardene IV to decide if the benefits of taking it outweigh the risks.

Continue Learning about Antihypertensive

What is candesartan?
Candesartan (Atacand) is one of several blood pressure medications being used for migraine preventio...
What should I know before taking candesartan?
It is not known whether candesartan is safe or effective for children and adolescents under age 18. ...
What drugs may interact with beta blockers?
Dr. Daniel R. Spogen, MDDr. Daniel R. Spogen, MD
Numerous drugs may interact with beta blockers and cause serious side effects and medical problems. ...
Do thiazide diuretics have any side effects?
Brad AdkinsBrad Adkins
Thiazides are a class of medications which work in the kidneys to increase the amout of salt and wat...