What if I miss my dose of clonidine (Catapres)?

If you miss a dose of clonidine (Catapres), take the missed dose as soon as you remember it and continue the prescription directions. But if you are close to the next dose, skip the missed dose and wait for the next dose. Do not double-up on your doses. This might lead to severe side effects and/or overdose.

Continue Learning about Antihypertensive

What are the side effects of candesartan?
Side effects may include low blood pressure, dizziness, upper respiratory infection, inflammation of...
What are possible side effects of an angiotensin receptor blocker?
Side effects may include dizziness, coughing, headaches, fatigue, back and muscle pain, respiratory ...
What are beta-blockers?
SCAISCAI
Beta blockers are a form of medication used to treat high blood pressure, angina (chest pain) and ot...
Do thiazide diuretics have any side effects?
Brad AdkinsBrad Adkins
Thiazides are a class of medications which work in the kidneys to increase the amout of salt and wat...