What if I miss a dose of eprosartan mesylate and hydrochlorothiazide?

If you miss a dose of eprosartan mesylate and hydrochlorothiazide, you can get back on track by taking the dose you missed as soon as you remember. If you take eprosartan mesylate and hydrochlorothiazide once a day and miss an entire day, skip that dose. If you take this medicine twice a day and it's almost time for your next scheduled dose, skip the one you missed. You should never try to make up for a missed dose by taking two doses of eprosartan mesylate and hydrochlorothiazide at once.

Continue Learning about Antihypertensive

Can sexual health issues signal other medical conditions?
Bonnie Lynn Wright, PhDBonnie Lynn Wright, PhD
All aspects of health are interrelated. Your sexual health will probably be impacted in some way by ...
What are the side effects of candesartan?
Side effects may include low blood pressure, dizziness, upper respiratory infection, inflammation of...
What are possible side effects of beta blockers?
Dr. Egilius L. Spierings, MDDr. Egilius L. Spierings, MD
Side effects of beta blockers can include fatigue, dizziness, cold hands and feet, exercise intolera...
What should I know before taking a calcium channel blocker?
If you have advanced aortic stenosis, you should not take nicardipine. If you have aortic stenosis o...