If you miss a dose of diltiazem, take the capsule as soon as you remember it. But if you do not remember the skipped dose until it is almost time to take the next one, just take the capsule at the time you normally do. Do not “double up” on doses of diltiazem to make up for the one you missed.
- Q Is diltiazem safe for pregnant or breastfeeding women?
- Q Is there a generic version of Cardizem LA?
- Q What medications should I avoid while taking Cardizem LA?
- Q What is diltiazem?
- Q Is there a generic version of diltiazem?
- Q Are there other formulations of Cardizem LA?