If you miss a dose of diltiazem, take the capsule as soon as you remember it. But if you do not remember the skipped dose until it is almost time to take the next one, just take the capsule at the time you normally do. Do not “double up” on doses of diltiazem to make up for the one you missed.
- Q How does diltiazem treat heart rhythm disturbances?
- Q Who should not take diltiazem?
- Q Is diltiazem safe for pregnant or breastfeeding women?
- Q What is Cardizem LA used for?
- Q How should I take diltiazem?
- Q Is swelling of elbow a side effect of Diltiazem?