If I am pregnant, is it safe to use Avalide?

It is not safe to use the blood pressure medication Avalide (irbesartan and hydrochlorothiazide) if you're pregnant. The drug may cause serious harm or be fatal to a developing fetus. If you become pregnant, stop taking Avalide and call your doctor immediately.   

Continue Learning about Antihypertensive

Can I take Diovan if I'm allergic to sulfa drugs?
If you are allergic to sulfa drugs, talk to your doctor before taking Diovan (valsartan), a drug pre...
Does aliskiren interact with other medications?
If you are taking the following drugs, aliskiren can lead to side effects and should be avoided: ...
What is candesartan?
Candesartan (Atacand) is one of several blood pressure medications being used for migraine preventio...
What are the side effects of candesartan?
Side effects may include low blood pressure, dizziness, upper respiratory infection, inflammation of...