How should I store irbesartan and hydrochlorothiazide?

Store irbesartan and hydrochlorothiazide, a combination pill to treat high blood pressure, sealed in its original container and away from children. Keep it at room temperature and away from heat and moisture. Do not store it in the bathroom or freeze it. If you need to dispose of irbesartan and hydrochlorothiazide (because your doctor says you no longer need to take it or because it's outdated) ask your pharmacist about the best way to do this.

Continue Learning about Antihypertensive

Do thiazide diuretics have any side effects?
Brad AdkinsBrad Adkins
Thiazides are a class of medications which work in the kidneys to increase the amout of salt and wat...
How are calcium channel blocker used to treat coronary artery disease?
Calcium channel blockers reduce the constriction of arteries and increase blood flow to the heart mu...
What are the side effects of clonidine tablets?
Side effects may include dry mouth, drowsiness, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, heart palpitations or c...
What should I know before taking beta blockers?
Beta blockers are recommended for at least 3 years after a heart attack. Some experts recommend cont...