How should I store candesartan?

Store candesartan (Atacand) in the container it originally came in. Keep it tightly closed and where children can't see or reach it. It should stay at room temperature, away from excess heat and moisture; do not store it in the bathroom. Throw away any outdated or unneeded medication. Ask your pharmacist about the best way to properly dispose of candesartan that has expired or that you no longer need.

Continue Learning about Antihypertensive

What are possible side effects of beta blockers?
Side effects may include dizziness, fatigue, sleep disturbances, nausea, diarrhea, and abdominal dis...
What should I know before taking beta blockers?
Beta blockers are recommended for at least 3 years after a heart attack. Some experts recommend cont...
Does aliskiren interact with other medications?
If you are taking the following drugs, aliskiren can lead to side effects and should be avoided: ...
What are side effects of aliskiren?
Side effects of aliskiren may include swelling of the face, lips, tongue, throat, hands, and feet. O...