How should I store Univasc?

You should store the blood pressure medication Univasc (moexipril) in the container it came in. Keep it at room temperature and away from excess heat and moisture. Make sure Univasc is out of the reach of children.

Continue Learning about Antihypertensive

Does aliskiren interact with other medications?
If you are taking the following drugs, aliskiren can lead to side effects and should be avoided: ...
How do clonidine tablets interact with other medications or food?
Clonidine may interact with the following medications, and should be avoided: azelastine nasal sp...
How are calcium channel blocker used to treat coronary artery disease?
Calcium channel blockers reduce the constriction of arteries and increase blood flow to the heart mu...
What should I know before taking a calcium channel blocker?
If you have advanced aortic stenosis, you should not take nicardipine. If you have aortic stenosis o...