How should I store candesartan and hydrochlorothiazide?

Store candesartan and hydrochlorothiazide (Atacand HCT) in its original container. Keep it tightly closed and where children can't see it or reach it. It should stay at room temperature, away from heat and moisture. Do not keep candesartan and hydrochlorothiazide in the bathroom. Throw away any outdated or unneeded medication. Ask your pharmacist about the best way to properly dispose of candesartan and hydrochlorothiazide that has expired or that you no longer need.

Continue Learning about Antihypertensive

Do thiazide diuretics have any side effects?
Brad AdkinsBrad Adkins
Thiazides are a class of medications which work in the kidneys to increase the amout of salt and wat...
How effective is candesartan for treating migraines?
Guidelines published by the American Headache Society state that candesartan is probably effective f...
How do calcium channel blockers help manage heart failure?
The calcium channel blockers diltiazem and verapamil can be used for people with diastolic heart fai...
What should I know before taking a centrally acting alpha agonist?
If you have severe coronary insufficiency or have had a recent heart attack, a centrally acting alph...