How should I store Avapro?

The blood pressure medication Avapro (irbesartan) should be stored in its original container with the lid tightly closed in an area that's cool and dry; it should not be stored in the hot, steamy environment of a bathroom. Keep it in a place where children can't see it or reach it. When you no longer need to take Avapro, ask your doctor or pharmacist how to safely dispose of any leftover tablets.

Continue Learning about Antihypertensive

What is aliskiren?
Aliskiren (Tekturna) acts on a kidney enzyme (renin) to reduce angiotensin and aldosterone. These ar...
Who should take a calcium channel blocker for treatment of CAD?
Calcium channel blockers are often prescribed for people with coronary artery disease who cannot tak...
What drugs may interact with beta blockers?
The following drugs can lead to serious side effects with beta blockers and should not be taken whil...
What should I know about aliskiren before taking it?
If you are breastfeeding, do not use aliskiren. It is not known if this drug can be passed into brea...