How should I store Atacand HCT?

If you are taking the blood pressure drug Atacand HCT (candesartan and hydrochlorothiazide), store it at room temperature. Make sure the container is kept sealed and out of the reach of children. If you have expired or unneeded doses of Atacand HCT, ask your doctor or pharmacist how to dispose of it properly.

Continue Learning about Antihypertensive

What are beta-blockers?
Beta blockers reduce the heart's workload and are used for high blood pressure, chest pain and to pr...
What should I know before taking candesartan?
It is not known whether candesartan is safe or effective for children and adolescents under age 18. ...
What side effects does Olmesartan and Hydrochlorothiazide cause?
MediGuardMediGuard
Based on information from iGuard.org, a free medication monitoring service, 20% of patients experien...
What are the side effects of candesartan?
Side effects may include low blood pressure, dizziness, upper respiratory infection, inflammation of...