How soon after taking Exforge will my symptoms improve?

When you have high blood pressure, you often do not have any symptoms. This is why it is important that you keep taking the medication, even if you feel fine. Your doctor will evaluate the medication's effectiveness. It is important that you make it to all doctor's appointments and check your blood pressure regularly so that you can understand if Exforge is helping you or if you are experiencing any negative side effects.

Continue Learning about Antihypertensive

Can I take Micardis if I have diabetes?
If you have diabetes, you likely can take Micardis (telmisartan) to treat your high blood pressure, ...
What should I know before taking angiotensin receptor blockers?
ARBs are not recommended for people with normal blood pressure and kidney function measures. An ARB...
What are beta-blockers?
SCAISCAI
Beta blockers are a form of medication used to treat high blood pressure, angina (chest pain) and ot...
Does aliskiren interact with other medications?
If you are taking the following drugs, aliskiren can lead to side effects and should be avoided: ...