How soon after taking Exforge will my symptoms improve?

When you have high blood pressure, you often do not have any symptoms. This is why it is important that you keep taking the medication, even if you feel fine. Your doctor will evaluate the medication's effectiveness. It is important that you make it to all doctor's appointments and check your blood pressure regularly so that you can understand if Exforge is helping you or if you are experiencing any negative side effects.

Continue Learning about Antihypertensive

Can I take Diovan if I'm allergic to sulfa drugs?
MediGuardMediGuard
Diovan may be taken by someone with sulfa allergy. Although rare, it is important to note that peopl...
What drugs may interact with beta blockers?
Dr. Daniel R. Spogen, MDDr. Daniel R. Spogen, MD
Numerous drugs may interact with beta blockers and cause serious side effects and medical problems. ...
What are possible side effects of an angiotensin receptor blocker?
Dr. Audrey K. Chun, MDDr. Audrey K. Chun, MD
Angiotensin receptor blockers (ARBs) are generally well tolerated, with the most common side effects...
What should I know before taking angiotensin receptor blockers?
ARBs are not recommended for people with normal blood pressure and kidney function measures. An ARB...