Is there a generic version of felodipine?

Felodipine is the name of the generic drug. The brand-name version of felodipine is called Plendil.

Continue Learning about Antihypertensive

Can sexual health issues signal other medical conditions?
Bonnie Lynn Wright, PhDBonnie Lynn Wright, PhD
All aspects of health are interrelated. Your sexual health will probably be impacted in some way by ...
How effective is candesartan for treating migraines?
Guidelines published by the American Headache Society state that candesartan is probably effective f...
Can I take Diovan if I'm allergic to sulfa drugs?
MediGuardMediGuard
Diovan may be taken by someone with sulfa allergy. Although rare, it is important to note that peopl...
How effective is aliskiren?
Aliskiren controls blood pressure as well as many ACE inhibitors, angiotensin receptor blockers, and...