Felodipine is a calcium channel blocker. Felodipine blocks calcium from acting on your blood vessels and your heart. This keeps everything relaxed, allowing your heart to pump more slowly, more evenly and with less effort. This can help lower your blood pressure.
- Q Does felodipine interact with other medications or foods?
- Q Is felodipine safe for pregnant women?
- Q How does Felodipine treat congestive heart failure?
- Q What should I know about felodipine before taking it?
- Q What should I avoid while taking felodipine?
- Q How does felodipine work?