Felodipine is a calcium channel blocker. Felodipine blocks calcium from acting on your blood vessels and your heart. This keeps everything relaxed, allowing your heart to pump more slowly, more evenly and with less effort. This can help lower your blood pressure.
- Q How does Felodipine treat Raynaud's syndrome?
- Q Does felodipine interact with other medications or foods?
- Q How soon after taking Felodipine will my symptoms improve?
- Q How should I take felodipine?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of felodipine?
- Q What is felodipine?