Felodipine is a calcium channel blocker. Felodipine blocks calcium from acting on your blood vessels and your heart. This keeps everything relaxed, allowing your heart to pump more slowly, more evenly and with less effort. This can help lower your blood pressure.
- Q How soon after taking Felodipine will my symptoms improve?
- Q What should I avoid while taking felodipine?
- Q What are the side effects of felodipine?
- Q What is felodipine?
- Q How does Felodipine treat Raynaud's syndrome?
- Q What should I know about felodipine before taking it?