Felodipine is a calcium channel blocker. Felodipine blocks calcium from acting on your blood vessels and your heart. This keeps everything relaxed, allowing your heart to pump more slowly, more evenly and with less effort. This can help lower your blood pressure.
- Q How should I take felodipine?
- Q How does Felodipine treat Raynaud's syndrome?
- Q What are the risks involved with taking felodipine?
- Q Is there a generic version of felodipine?
- Q Who should take felodipine?
- Q What side effects does Felodipine (Plendil) cause?