Felodipine is a calcium channel blocker. Felodipine blocks calcium from acting on your blood vessels and your heart. This keeps everything relaxed, allowing your heart to pump more slowly, more evenly and with less effort. This can help lower your blood pressure.
- Q How should I take felodipine?
- Q How does Felodipine treat congestive heart failure?
- Q How soon after taking Felodipine will my symptoms improve?
- Q Does felodipine interact with other medications or foods?
- Q What should I avoid while taking felodipine?
- Q What side effects does Felodipine (Plendil) cause?