No adequate or well-controlled studies have been done in humans of the use of Dilt-CD during pregnancy and breastfeeding. However, animal studies suggest that Dilt-CD may not be safe for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your doctor about the potential risks to the fetus or nursing infant, before taking Dilt-CD.
- Q How does Dilt-CD (diltiazem) treat angina?
- Q Are there any risks associated with taking Dilt-CD (diltiazem)?
- Q What should I do if I overdose on Dilt-CD?
- Q What is Dilt-CD (diltiazem)?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of Dilt-CD (diltiazem)?
- Q Who should take Dilt-CD (diltiazem)?