No adequate or well-controlled studies have been done in humans of the use of Dilt-CD during pregnancy and breastfeeding. However, animal studies suggest that Dilt-CD may not be safe for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your doctor about the potential risks to the fetus or nursing infant, before taking Dilt-CD.
- Q How does Dilt-CD (diltiazem) interact with other drugs or foods?
- Q Who should not take Dilt-CD (diltiazem)?
- Q What should I avoid while taking Dilt-CD (diltiazem)?
- Q How should I store Dilt-CD (diltiazem)?
- Q What should I do if I overdose on Dilt-CD?
- Q How soon after taking Dilt-CD (diltiazem) will my symptoms improve?