Can I overdose on labetalol?

It is possible to overdose on labetalol. Never take a double dose of labetalol to make up for a missed dose. Seek medical help if you or someone you know has overdosed on labetalol. An overdose of labetalol can cause chest pain, dizziness, fainting, a slow or irregular heartbeat, sweating and general exhaustion.

Continue Learning about Antihypertensive

What should I know before taking candesartan?
It is not known whether candesartan is safe or effective for children and adolescents under age 18. ...
What should I know about aliskiren before taking it?
If you are breastfeeding, do not use aliskiren. It is not known if this drug can be passed into brea...
How are calcium channel blocker used to treat coronary artery disease?
Calcium channel blockers reduce the constriction of arteries and increase blood flow to the heart mu...
What are beta-blockers?
SCAISCAI
Beta blockers are a form of medication used to treat high blood pressure, angina (chest pain) and ot...