What are the risks involved in taking Letairis?

One risk of taking Letairis is liver damage. It also can cause birth defects and breastfeeding women risk passing the medication into breast milk. Letairis may also lower the sperm count in a man and lead to a decrease in fertility. Having an allergic reaction to Letairis is also possible. Because of the risks associated with this medication, it is only available through the Letairis Education and Access Program.

Continue Learning about Antihypertensive

How can clonidine help me quit smoking?
Clonidine (Catapres) is a medication made to treat high blood pressure. It has also been used for qu...
What should I know before taking candesartan?
It is not known whether candesartan is safe or effective for children and adolescents under age 18. ...
What are antihypertensive medications?
SCAISCAI
Antihypertensives are medications that lower blood pressure, reducing strain on, and damage to, the ...
What are centrally acting alpha agonists?
Centrally acting alpha agonists are sometimes used to treat high blood pressure. They are not consid...