You should see improvement in your hypertension symptoms within a couple of weeks after starting amlodipine/benazepril. You should follow up with your doctor to monitor your blood pressure. Changes may be made in your dosage depending on how you react to the medication. It is important to keep taking amlodipine/benazepril, even if you feel better.
- Q What should I know about amlodipine/benazepril?
- Q Can I get amlodipine besylate and benazepril over the counter?
- Q What are the side effects of amlodipine besylate and benazepril?
- Q What side effects does Amlodipine with Benazepril cause?
- Q What is amlodipine besylate and benazepril used for?
- Q Who shouldn't take amlodipine/benazepril?