You should see improvement in your hypertension symptoms within a couple of weeks after starting amlodipine/benazepril. You should follow up with your doctor to monitor your blood pressure. Changes may be made in your dosage depending on how you react to the medication. It is important to keep taking amlodipine/benazepril, even if you feel better.
- Q How does amlodipine and benazepril treat hypertension?
- Q What drugs may interact with amlodipine besylate and benazepril?
- Q Can I take amlodipine besylate and benazepril if I am breastfeeding?
- Q How should I take amlodipine/benazepril?
- Q What is amlodipine besylate and benazepril used for?
- Q What is amlodipine/benazepril?