You should see improvement in your hypertension symptoms within a couple of weeks after starting amlodipine/benazepril. You should follow up with your doctor to monitor your blood pressure. Changes may be made in your dosage depending on how you react to the medication. It is important to keep taking amlodipine/benazepril, even if you feel better.
- Q Does amlodipine besylate interact with other medications or food?
- Q Is amlodipine/ benazepril safe for long-term use?
- Q Who shouldn't take amlodipine/benazepril?
- Q When should I call my doctor if I take amlodipine besylate and benazepril?
- Q What should I avoid with amlodipine/benazepril?
- Q Does amlodipine-benazepril have risks?