In most cases, there are alternatives to these medications and other sulfa containing medications -- always inform your health care providers (doctor, nurse, pharmacist, etc.) about your allergies to medications so they can take this into consideration when providing care.
- Q What is the MDP Multidose Kit of Technetium Injection?
- Q How do ligands work?
- Q How can I get the most from my heart medicine?
- Q What can interfere with my heart medicine?
- Q What are the possible benefits of appetite suppressants?
- Q How do statin drugs affect aging?