In most cases, there are alternatives to these medications and other sulfa containing medications -- always inform your health care providers (doctor, nurse, pharmacist, etc.) about your allergies to medications so they can take this into consideration when providing care.
- Q What are the effects of prescription stimulants?
- Q What are central agonists?
- Q What can interfere with my heart medicine?
- Q What medication may prompt hallucinations?
- Q Will I gain weight if I stop taking prescription stimulants?
- Q What is a generic name?