In most cases, there are alternatives to these medications and other sulfa containing medications -- always inform your health care providers (doctor, nurse, pharmacist, etc.) about your allergies to medications so they can take this into consideration when providing care.
- Q What are antihypertensive medications?
- Q Do thiazide diuretics have any side effects?
- Q How do statins help reduce low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol?
- Q What are appetite suppressants?
- Q How often do I need to replace an EpiPen (epinephrine injector)?
- Q Are generic drugs as safe as name-brand medications?