In most cases, there are alternatives to these medications and other sulfa containing medications -- always inform your health care providers (doctor, nurse, pharmacist, etc.) about your allergies to medications so they can take this into consideration when providing care.
- Q What are the interactions of Procaterol with beta blocker medication?
- Q Which patients are prescribed antihypertensive medicines?
- Q What are the side effects of the MDP Multidose Kit of Technetium Injection?
- Q What are fibric acid derivatives?
- Q How do statin drugs affect aging?
- Q What can interfere with my heart medicine?