Who should not use Lumigan?

Lumigan should not be used by anyone who is allergic to any of its ingredients. Make sure that the doctor who prescribes Lumigan for you knows about all the medications, vitamins, supplements and over-the-counter medicines that you take.

You should not use Lumigan if you suffer from eye infection or eye inflammation because this can alter your response to the medication. Never use Lumigan if it hasn't been prescribed for you. Lumigan should not be used by anyone without a diagnosis of increased intraocular pressure.

How Lumigan might affect an unborn or breastfeeding child is unknown. Women should be sure that the doctor who will prescribe Lumagan for them knows if they are pregnant or nursing.

Continue Learning about Antiglaucoma

What should I know before taking a cholinergic agonist?
If you have asthma, cholinergic agonists may not be good options for you. If your asthma is severe, ...
Is there a generic version of Travatan Z?
There is no generic version of Travatan Z (travoprost), a prescription eyedrop to treat glaucoma as ...
When should I use pilocarpine eye inserts?
You should use pilocarpine inserts at night before you go to bed, unless your doctor tells you diffe...
Do cholinergic agonists have any side effects?
Side effects may include fatigue, insomnia, excess sweating, hot flashes, excess saliva, nose or lun...