Side effects of timolol eye drops for the treatment of glaucoma (a group of eye diseases that cause vision loss through damage to the optic nerve) may include stinging, irritation, blurred vision, tearing, and allergic reaction. Elderly people are especially prone to side effects. It may cause breathing problems for people with asthma. It can slow heart rate for those with heart disease and may cause mental and physical lethargy. Men may experience a decrease in libido.
- Q What are the common side effects of Aubagio?
- Q What are biologic DMARDs?
- Q Can the benzodiazepines used to treat social phobia have side effects?
- Q What are the side effects of Oxitriptan?
- Q What are the interactions of Procaterol with beta blocker medication?
- Q What are appetite suppressants?