What are the side effects of Lumigan?

The most commonly reported side effects of Lumigan include: lash growth, redness in the eye and itchiness in and around the eye. Less common side effects of Lumigan include: darker pigment around the eye and lashes, red or inflamed eyelids, fatigue of the eye muscles, cataracts, burning or pain in the eye, dryness of the eye and swollen irritated eyelids. Seek emergency medical attention if you have an allergic reaction to Lumigan, which may consist of severe skin irritation, swelling around the eye and trouble breathing. Also, seek immediate attention if you suspect an eye infection, which may include discharge and pain, swelling in or around the eye, a change in vision or sensitivity to light.

Continue Learning about Antiglaucoma

What should I know before taking a cholinergic agonist?
If you have asthma, cholinergic agonists may not be good options for you. If your asthma is severe, ...
Is there a generic version of Travatan Z?
There is no generic version of Travatan Z (travoprost), a prescription eyedrop to treat glaucoma as ...
Do cholinergic agonists have any side effects?
Side effects may include fatigue, insomnia, excess sweating, hot flashes, excess saliva, nose or lun...
When should I use pilocarpine eye inserts?
You should use pilocarpine inserts at night before you go to bed, unless your doctor tells you diffe...